If you missed Part 1 click here. Here’s the second part of our recommended reading list!
5) Ablaze! The Story of Chernobyl by Piers, Paul
6) Chernobyl by Shcherbak, Yurii
7) Chernobyl. How did it happen? by Dyatlov, Anatoly
8 ) Chernobyl. Vengeance of peaceful atom by Karpan, Nikolaj V (in Russian)
“ Karpan served as deputy chief engineer of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant on reactor physics and nuclear safety at the time of Chernobyl disaster in 1986 …In his book Karpan carries out the extensive analysis of the events of Chernobyl emergency, examining them in detail in the chronological order. In the Karpan’s book are published also the notes, which he made, being present at the trial on the Chernobyl emergency in July 1987.”
9) Fallout From the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster and Congenital Malformations in Europe
by Hoffmann, Wolfgang
10) Chernobyl: Living With Risk and Uncertainty by Abbott, Pamela
Some of these books are not available on Amazon, but for those that are, there is a link provided. Check your local library for some of these titles.